Job Description: Sales Administrator
London Office: Full Time – Permanent - Entry level
A growing tech company is seeking an enthusiastic Sales Administrator to support the operation of the sales team. The candidate will have the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic global team and get involved with various projects across the business.
Below is an insight into the tasks that this role will be responsible for, this list is not exhaustive and due to the nature of this role the candidate must be flexible and adaptive.
Pay and Benefits
- Access to Salesforce training to gain recognized qualifications
- 8% company contribution pension, life insurance, private medical insurance, bike to work scheme
- Personal development contribution
Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail and ability to self-manage
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Confident team worker, able to integrate quickly and work across all levels
- Good telephone manner
- Technical skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Publisher, Photoshop),
Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Salesforce / Salesforce Communities
Qualifications & Experience
- Good IT capabilities
- Experience working with sales pipelines
- Experience with software license generation
- 1-year administrative support experience
Character & Personal Qualities
- Outgoing, confident and able to integrate quickly
- Organised and methodical
- Sociable and easygoing
- Quick learner
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com including your salary expectations.
Due to expected high demand for this role, we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful in reaching the next stage. If successful you will hear from us within four working days.
Future Facilities has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK. Candidates invited to interview will be requested to provide proof of their eligibility to work. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Interviews for this role will be virtual while our office work remotely due to the ongoing pandemic. Support will be given to start this role if doing so remotely. However once the office returns to normal operation this will be a full time office based role.