We are currently looking for a QA Tester to join our testing team in central London, who will work with cutting edge software and alongside some of the best professionals in the industry. We are a fairly small organistation who provide services to the world's largest data centers and to the industry's leading consultancies.
This is a position with a wide range, and the succesfull candidate will be expected to take part in manual testing and, occasionally, automated testing.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (or related science) with an excellent academic track record.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of fluid dynamics and heat transfer.
- Advanced degree (Master - PhD) with a focus on engineering and computation (e.g. CFD and FEA).
- Demonstrated academic and/or industrial experience in electronics / CFD / FEA.
- Demonstrated experience in testing.
- Demonstrated experience in coding at a professional level, ideally with C++.
- Basic knowledge and enthusiasm for programming.
- Willingness to learn, take initiative and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Interested in a pursuing a career as tester / developer in test.
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- High level of rigour and an eye for detail.
- Good time management skills.
The position will close on the 27th January 2020, with interviews to follow shortly.
If you have not heard back from us before the 31st January 2020, please assume your candidature will not be processed further.
We are sorry that we cannot provide feedback to all applicants.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so candidates are encouraged to apply early.
If you are interested, please forward your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org