Permanent – Full Time –- £30k – £40k DOE
We are an organisation based in central London who develop world leading scientific software for, and providing services to, the world's largest data centres, electronics manufacturers and the industry's leading consultancies. We are currently looking for a full stack Software Developer to work in our team in central London developing a cutting-edge web application as part of a suite of tools to simulate and manage digital twins.
The role is office-based, but the successful candidate may be expected to work from home for an initial period of time. Equipment will be provided and training given on-line as appropriate until working resumes in our offices.
· Experiences in Object Oriented Language and/or Functional Programming Language.
· Knowledge of server-side development such as NodeJS, MongoDB.
· Knowledge of front-end framework.
· Scientific-oriented degree (e.g. Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering).
· Knowledge of TypeScript, Angular, Docker, cloud services.
· Knowledge of working with testing framework.
· Knowledge of Design Patterns.
· Knowledge of Visual Studio Code.
· Knowledge of version control system such as Subversion, Git.
· Knowledge of rendering 3D content in the browser and provide UI for geometry manipulations.
· Knowledge of WebAssembly, web security.
· Experience with NodeJS - child process/worker/cluster/debugging/monitoring.
· Experience with MongoDB - Nodejs native driver/aggregations/change stream/performance optimisation/Mongo Atlas.
· Experience with Angular - directive/change detection/table/charts/responsive design/angular material.
· Experience working within an Agile development team.
· Willingness to learn, take initiative and work in a team-oriented environment.
· Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
· High level of rigour and an eye for detail.
· Methodical and process driven.
· Successful working to deadlines and prioritising.
· £30k - £40k depending on experience.
· 23 days of holiday.
· Group pension scheme.
· Private health insurance.
· Life assurance.
· Bonus contingent on company's performance.
· Learning and development opportunities.
Send your CV and covering letter, including examples of coding projects with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not contacted by 20th September please assume you have been unsuccessful, due to the volume of applications we are unable to give individual feedback.
Interviews will be held virtually in September 2021.
Future Facilities has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK. Candidates invited to interview will be requested to provide proof of their eligibility to work. We are an equal opportunities employer. In accordance with GDPR your data will only be used for the purposes of this job application and will not be stored for other purposes.