Product Developer (WEB)
Permanent – Full Time – Entry Level
We develop world leading scientific software for, and providing services to, the world's largest data centres, electronics manufacturers and the industry's leading consultancies. We are currently looking for a Software Developer to work in our team in central London developing a cutting-edge GUI to simulate and manage digital twins.
The role is office-based, but the successful candidate may be expected to work from home for an initial period of time. Equipment will be provided and training given on-line as appropriate until working resumes in our offices.
- Good numeracy skills
- Experiences in Object Oriented Language and/or Functional Programming Language.
- Scientific-oriented degree (e.g. Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering).
- Knowledge of server side development such as NodeJS, MongoDB.
- Knowledge of TypeScript, Angular, Docker.
- Knowledge of working with testing framework.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Code.
- Knowledge of version control system such as Subversion, Git.
- Experience with a highly technical/scientific software
- Experiences in NodeJS - child process/worker/cluster/debugging/monitoring.
- Experiences in MongoDB - nodejs native driver/aggregations/change stream/performance optimisation/Mongo Atlas.
- Experiences in Angular - directive/change detection/table/charts/responsive design/angular material.
- Knowledge of rendering 3D content in the browser and provide UI for geometry manipulations.
- Knowledge of WebAssembly, web security.
- Experience in an Agile development team.
- Willingness to learn, take initiative and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- High level of rigour and an eye for detail.
- Methodical and process driven.
- Successful working to deadlines and prioritising.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- 23 days of holiday.
- Group pension scheme.
- Private health insurance.
- Life assurance.
- Bonus contingent on company's performance.
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not contacted by 14th May please assume you have been unsuccessful, due to the volume of applications we are unable to give individual feedback.
Interviews will be held virtually in April/May 2021.
Future Facilities has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK. Candidates invited to interview will be requested to provide proof of their eligibility to work. We are an equal opportunities employer.