Permanent – Full Time –- £30k – £35k DOE
Future Facilities is a growing tech company, providing state of the art technology solutions to the data centre and electronics industries. We are seeking an enthusiastic HR Advisor to support the operation of the UK teams. The candidate will have the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic global team and get involved with various projects across the business.
This is an insight into the tasks that this role will be responsible for, this list is not exhaustive and due to the nature of this role the candidate must be flexible and adaptive.
- Analysing the company’s day-to-day operations.
- Providing advice to management on employee relations and management issues including grievance, disciplinary, absence etc.
- Creating, implementing, and administering employee policies.
- Identifying ways to improve existing policies and procedures.
- Coaching managers on how to get the best out of their staff.
- Offering proactive recruiting assistance.
- Advising on company benefits packages.
- Answering any employee inquiries.
- Creating staff handbooks and newsletters.
- Managing logistics for new hire onboarding.
- Maintaining HR admin processes and HRIS – Recording absence, leave, personnel data, contracts etc.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of relevant legislation which may affect the organisation and implement appropriate measures.
- Oversee performance appraisal system, providing administrative support to line managers.
- Support line managers on team training needs and set up external training programmes when needed.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Ad Hoc duties as required.
- Degree level education in relevant subject
- CIPD level 5 (completed or working towards)
- 3+ years’ experience within a HR support role
- Extensive Knowledge of human resources and employment law
- Leadership and business management skills
- Strong knowledge of the company’s hiring process
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- The ability to use their initiative
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- The ability to motivate and manage staff
- Professionalism and an overall positive attitude
- £30k - £35k depending on experience.
- 23 days of holiday, increasing by 1 each year up to a maximum of 28.
- Group pension scheme.
- Private health insurance.
- Life assurance.
- Bonus contingent on company's performance.
- Learning and development opportunities.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
If you are not contacted by 30th September 2021 please assume you have been unsuccessful, due to the volume of applications we are unable to give individual feedback.
Stage one interviews will be held virtually in August 2021.
Future Facilities has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK. Candidates invited to interview will be requested to provide proof of their eligibility to work. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, focussed on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone.