- Build CFD Data Center models for design analysis
- Build and validate models of existing data centers for assessments and continued improvements
- Conduct on-site surveys in support of building Data Center models
- Prepare reports for analysis and design reviews. Basic deliverables include engineering calculations, engineering recommendations, and ROI analysis
- Demonstrate software features for the 6SigmaDCX suite
- Interface with high profile sales prospects
- Lead projects and initiatives and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work with Sales, Development, and Marketing to develop existing offerings and create new engineering offerings
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering with a strong background in heat transfer and fluid mechanics.
- Academic and/or practical engineering experience in CFD, 3D modeling, fluid-dynamics, thermo-dynamics, and building services, with a willingness to demonstrate their work.
- The ideal candidate should be excellent at communicating both verbally and in writing, should show good problem-solving abilities, and should work well in a team and on their own.
About Future Facilities, Inc.
Future Facilities delivers the power of engineering simulation to the data center industry through automated and intelligent software for thermal management.
If you’ve ever used a search engine, owned a smartphone or stored your photos in the cloud, chances are our software and services have been part of making it possible. Here at Future Facilities, we believe the successful design and operation of electronics at any scale, be it a chip to a data center, lies in predicting the engineering impact of change. So we’ve built best-in-class engineering software to do just that.
This job is based in our San Jose office.
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com, with the subject line: Applications Engineer.