Tool Tip of the Month: Export Calculated Values
23 October, 2017
Do you require simulation results for points, planes or regions in your solved model? The "Export Calculated Values" tool does just this.
How does the tool work?
- Click the Calculated Values button on the Export ribbon to launch the Value Export dialog
- Select the Data Type you would like to export
- For Points, you provide a file name for a .csv file containing a list of points. The results data for the points are output to a .csv file of the same name, but with values appended
- For Planes, select the plane orientation, location and the type of variable you would like to export
- The Domain option exports the data on all planes for the selected variable
By: Adelani Oyawoye, Product Developer
Other Recent Posts
Release 14: Introducing the Unified Solver
The Unified Solver, one of our most important Release 14 additions, simplifies and expedites the so…
Release 14: Introducing 6SigmaDataNetwork
The Data Network Module shows current data network connectivity on both a physical and logical leve…